Make money by referring your low budget leads
If you have a lead that is not a right fit for your business, you can make money by introducing them to Agency Scout.
We will pair that lead with an agency or freelancer who is a good fit.
We take a finders fee from the person who we place the lead with.
We give you half the finders fee.
Here is how it works:
1. You introduce the lead to Jake@Jake-Jorgovan.com (See sample script below)
2. If you have any other background, call notes, or details about this lead. Please provide those in a separate email
3. I will qualify that lead and learn their needs
4. I will pair that lead with a qualified agency or contractor
5. That agency or contractor will pay a 10-15% finders fee to me for bringing the lead to them
6. I send you 50% of the finders fee that I collect from them
To summarize: You introduce the lead to me via email. I send you money!
Sample Introduction Script:
Thanks for reaching out but based on your project scope I don't think it will be a good fit for us to work together.
With that being said, I wanted to introduce you to Jake Jorgovan. He knows several other agencies or contractors who could be a good fit to work with you in your price range.
You two can take it from here."